El Calafate Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The Weather in El Calafate is normally around 10 through the entire year.
Commonly January is hottest and July is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 14.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 9 in Spring (during May – May) 3 in Summer, 11 through the Autumn months and 15 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in El Calafate?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit El Calafate
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 10
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 9
- Average Summer Temperature: 3
- Average Autumn Temperature: 11
- Average Winter Temperature: 15