Edmonton Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Edmonton is usually around 9 during the year.
Weather information and stats show August is the hottest time and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 30. Typically the temperatures are around 9 in Spring, 22 in Summer (June, July and August) , 10 throughout Autumn and -6 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Edmonton?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Edmonton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 9
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 9
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 10
- Average Winter Temperature: -6