Edinburgh Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Edinburgh offers an average daily temperature of 12 through the entire year.
Our weather figures highlight July is when it is the hottest and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 14. Typically the temperatures are around 11 in Spring (March, April and May) , 18 in Summer (June – Aug) and 13 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 6 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Edinburgh?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Edinburgh
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 6