Durham Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Durham is around 12 throughout the year but differs each month.
Our weather data tells us that July is the hottest month with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 14. Temperatures bring about 11 in Spring (between March and May) 18 during Summer and 13 in Autumn and 6 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Durham?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Durham
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 6