Donegal Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather in Donegal has daily temperatures of 13 during the year.
The weather insights tell us April is when it is the hottest time and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 12. Usually temperatures offer about 14 throughout Spring, 17 in Summer and 14 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 8 degrees in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Donegal?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Donegal
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 17
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 8