Dominican Republic Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The Weather in Dominican Republic is typically 31 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Weather figures shows that April is when it is the hottest time and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 3. Average Yearly Temperatures are 31 from Spring, 32 in Summer and 31 through the Autumn months and 29 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Dominican Republic?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Dominican Republic
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 31
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 29