Coventry Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Coventry is generally around 13 during the year.
July is the hottest period with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 15.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 12 throughout Spring, 20 in Summer, 14 throughout Autumn and 6 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Coventry?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Coventry
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 6