Cork Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Cork is usually about 12 during the year.
Weather stats and insights show July is when its hottest with January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 12. Temperatures bring about 11 in Spring (March, April and May) , 18 in Summer (June, July and August) , 13 during Autumn and 7 in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Cork?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Cork
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 12
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 11
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 7