China Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in China is normally around 18 through the entire year.
Our weather insights say July is the hottest month with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 29. More often than not temperatures are 19 in Spring (during May – May) 30 in Summer with temperatures going to 18 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 3 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in China?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit China
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 18
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 18
- Average Winter Temperature: 3