Cartagena, Spain Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The Weather in Cartagena, Spain is typically about 31 throughout the year.
Weather stats and insights show May is the hottest period and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 1. Usually temperatures offer about 31 in Spring, 32 in Summer and 31 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 31 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Cartagena, Spain?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Cartagena, Spain
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 31
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 31