Burton On Trent Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in Burton On Trent is typically about 13 degress and this varies throughout the months.
Generally the figures highlight July is when its the hottest and January is coldest and varies by 16.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 12 in Spring (during May – May) 20 in Summer, 14 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 6 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Burton On Trent?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Burton On Trent
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 6