Brighton Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Brighton is typically around 14 throughout the year.
Our weather data tells us that July is the hottest period of the year and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 14. Expect average temperatures to be 13 from Spring, 20 in Summer with temperatures going to 15 throughout Autumn and 7 degrees in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Brighton?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Brighton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 7