Birmingham Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Birmingham is around 13 celsius. However, it does change during the year though.
Our weather figures highlight July is the hottest time and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 15.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 12 from Spring, 20 during Summer (June – Aug) and 14 in Autumn and 6 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Birmingham?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Birmingham
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 6