Baghdad Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Baghdad has temperature of 32 throughout the year.
Our weather figures highlight July is the hottest month with January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 28. More often than not temperatures are 30 in Spring, 43 in Summer and 32 through Autumn and 22 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Baghdad?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Baghdad
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 32
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 43
- Average Autumn Temperature: 32
- Average Winter Temperature: 22