Aruba Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Aruba is normally around 30 degrees during the year.
Our weather knowledge says May is when its hottest and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 2. Average Yearly Temperatures are 30 in Spring (March, April and May) , 31 during Summer (June – Aug) and 31 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 29 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Aruba?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Aruba
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 30
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 29