Alexandria Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Alexandria offers an average daily temperature of 24 celsius. However, it does change during the year though.
Our weather insights say August is when its hottest with January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 14. Typically the temperatures are around 23 in Spring (between March and May) 29 during Summer and 26 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 17 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Alexandria?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Alexandria
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 24
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 23
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 17